CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The goods will be paid for in full before delivery. Payment will be cash, credit cards or bank guaranteed cheques only.
- Lay byes will be kept for a period of 6 months. If not collected within 6 months prices will be subject to alteration or goods will be sold to defray expenses.
- Ownership of delivered goods will only transfer to the purchaser after the purchase sum has been paid in full.
- Prices are subject to revision should there be any legitimate error on behalf of the salesman.
- Goods may not be returned or exchanged if specially ordered or bought on sale.
- All prices quoted are subject to fluctuation in VAT.
- The seller reserves the right to repossess the goods at any time, should the full purchase price not be paid after delivery. The repossession of goods does not relieve the purchaser of his obligation under this agreement. The seller may at any time after delivery exercise the right explained in this paragraph. No arrangement which may lead to the extension of payment of the purchase sum shall distract from any right under this agreement. Should goods on this agreement be delivered at different time, then the purchase price of each article will become payable on delivery.
- The driver who makes the delivery is instructed not to deliver unless payment is made before delivery.
- The purchaser will be charged again for delivery in the event of redelivery due to non-payment of the initial delivery.
- The seller undertakes to execute all deliveries as soon as possible and according to the expected date of delivery as specified on this agreement, but do not accept any liability for damages which may be suffered as a result of a delay with such delivery.
- The purchaser shall not be entitled to cancel the contract simply because the estimated date of delivery had not been met, without a written demand to the seller to affect delivery. The above-mentioned demand must give the seller 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of letter by him to make such delivery.
- The purchaser undertakes to accept delivery of goods within five days from date of receipt of ordered goods from the factory by the seller. The seller will be entitled to charge storage at a rate of 4% of the selling price per month if the purchaser does not comply to the delivery period mentioned above.
- Factory guarantees will be handled as follows:
- The seller undertakes to assist the purchaser in the event of guaranteed claims.
- The purchaser will, however, be responsible to deliver the damaged articles to the seller’s premises and to collect the articles again after they have been repaired.
- The purchaser will, not on request, do the collection and redelivery of repaired articles, but the normal delivery fees will be paid by the purchaser.
- Only the conditions as set out in this agreement will form the basis of the contract between the seller and the purchaser. It is further understood that no other conditions or guarantees given by the seller or his agent are binding unless it has been agreed upon as a written and signed amendment to this contract.
- In the event of a dispute between the seller and the purchaser, both parties to the agreement agree to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate’s Court of Johannesburg to hear such a dispute.
- The purchaser will be responsible for all legal costs (including legal costs on attorney-and-client scale and cost of collection) that the seller may have to enter into in order to recover monies owed under this agreement.
- 20% handling charges of total purchase price will be charged on all cancelled order.
- EFT (Goods only released once payments confirmed)
- Layby (6 Months, Interest Free, 20% Deposit)
- NOTE: We offer no credit or accounts
Place an Order or open a Lay-By:
- Cell Number
- Delivery address
All our Deliveries are Gauteng based only. We do not specify times for deliveries, only allocate days (as per Management).
Customer Special Orders:
- 3-4 Weeks Lead Time
- 50% Deposit
- Customer Too Select Own Fabric & Colour
- Orders Placed Every Monday (ONLY)
- Mon-Fri : 8h30 to 16h00
- Sat : 8h30 to 15h00
- Sun : CLOSED
- Public Holidays : 8h30 to 13h00